We are here and ready to serve you! We understand this is a difficult time for our community. At Discover Health Chiropractic, it is always our top priority to provide all our patients with the best experience in our office while protecting the health and safety of our patients and employees. Like each of you, we understand that we share a responsibility to protect our families and community, which has caused us to take a number of actions in response to the Covid-19 threat.
We are continuing to keep our office safe and sanitized for our patients and amazing staff.
We have implemented the following guidelines in our clinic for your safety:
- Our normal weekly office cleaning has taken extra precautions in disinfecting the office.
- We’re sanitizing our work spaces and all areas of high touch after every patient. This includes pens and clipboards.
- Our tables and equipment are sanitized between each patient visit.
- We ask that you wash your hands or use sanitizer before checking in.
- To comply with social distancing, we’re only allowing one person at a time in the resting room and appointments are spaced out so only one person is in the reception area at a time.
- We are screening each patient before their appointment per Washington State Health Guidelines.
- We’re selling hand sanitizers in the office for those who might need it.
- We are asking patients to take their temperature before their appointment to ensure they are fever free.
- We are asking patients to wear a mask in the common area, and our doctors and staff members are wearing masks.
- We’re offering telemedicine appointments with Dr. Plancich, should you not feel well enough to come into the clinic.
We strive to make you feel comfortable to come in for your appointment. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call.
We are open and ready to serve you!